Skip to main content

4. I suspect that someone has committed an offence involving corruption or bribery. How can I report this to the ICAC?

You can lodge the complaint in person at the ICAC Report Centre (24-hours service) or tele phone its hotline at 2526 6366. The address of the ICAC Report Centre is G/F, 303 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong. For more details, please read the FAQs provided by the ICAC.