Skip to main content

B. How to make a complaint?

A complaint can be made directly, anonymously, or through an intermediary such as a legal adviser. A compliant or query can be made by telephone, email, post, by completing an online form on the Commission’s website, or in person at the Commission’s offices (by appointment only).


A complaint can be made by post or in person to Room 3601, 36/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong


Note: For the most up-to-date contact details for making a complaint or query, please visit the Commission’s website ( for details.


[Source: Commission’s Guideline on Complaints Paras 2.1-2.2]