2. Application requirements
The application must meet the following criteria:
- It should be a joint application by the owners of not less than 80% of the undivided shares in each lot within the site.
- Residential building conditions within the site should be “poor” or “varied”.
- The total area of the site should be larger than 700 square meters. Unless there is special needs or if the site can be combined with its adjoining sites for joint development, smaller sites will not be considered by the URA.
- The site does not comprise buildings/structures of historical, architectural or cultural significance unless they can be integrated into the future development.
- The site is situated within redevelopment zones and not situated within any of the proposed preservation areas identified by the District Urban Renewal Forum, if there are any in the district in which the site is located.