Skip to main content

III. Immigration to Hong Kong for non-residents (family members)

If you are a Hong Kong resident (permanent or otherwise), then you may be entitled to sponsor your spouse, children or other family members to join you to reside in Hong Kong. However, different requirements apply to family members who live in Mainland China and to those who live elsewhere.