Skip to main content

Q2. Do I have the right to request access to the pictures taken from the speed camera (and other photographic evidence made by HK Police)?


Yes, definitely. Every person being accused of any offence is entitled to obtain the evidence in the Police’s possession. The standard traffic ticket contains a telephone number of the Central Traffic Prosecutions Division of the Police and you can call that number to raise your request.