Skip to main content

Q1. What could the passengers do if they wish to lodge complaints to drivers of public transport services?

Citizens who would like to launch a complaint on transport or traffic matters may access and fill in the complaint form at For complaint on taxis, please fill in the Taxi Complaint Form at


Strictly speaking, a passenger can directly report to police if there is any suspected contravention of any provisions, regulations or requirements under the Public Bus Services Regulations (Cap. 230A) or the Road Traffic (Public Service Vehicles) Regulations (Cap. 374D).