Skip to main content

2. I got divorced and my ex-wife re-married. I can stop giving her financial support, but do I still need to pay for my child's maintenance for our child who lives with her?

You do not need to give financial support to your ex-wife if she re-marries, but you still need to pay for your child’s maintenance.