Skip to main content

3. Can I find out the bankruptcy record of any persons from the Official Receiver's Office?

You can conduct a bankruptcy search on your target person(s) through the Official Receiver’s Office (please call 28672448 or email for details) or via the Internet. You must provide the name and ID number of the target person(s) (or the trading name of a non-limited company) and pay a search fee of $80 for each search. The bankruptcy search will show all bankruptcy orders (both undischarged and discharged) on the target person(s).