Skip to main content

4. I am dissatisfied with the liquidator’s decision in respect of a proof of debt filed by me. For example, the liquidator denied that the company owes me a certain amount of money. Can I appeal against the decision?

Yes. You may apply to the Court for a reversion or modification of the decision but you must do so within 21 days from the date of service of the written decision of the liquidator.