Skip to main content

C. Search of winding-up records

It is my intention to present a winding-up petition against a company. How can I find out if there is already a petition presented against this company?


A request to search the compulsory company winding-up records is available at the Official Receiver’s Office at a search fee of $80. The relevant application form is available at the website of the Official Receiver’s Office. You can contact the staff of the Official Receiver’s Office at 28672448, or e-mail at for more details. You may also conduct a search of compulsory winding-up proceedings via the Internet.


Please note that the Official Receiver’s Office does not keep records of companies being wound-up voluntarily (not wound-up by court order) You must contact the Companies Registry for information related to the voluntary winding-up of a particular company.