Skip to main content

9. Can employees report work-related accidents to the Labour Department?

Employees can approach the Employees’ Compensation Division of the Labour Department (Tel. hotline: 27171771) to complete a Notification of Accident if they know that their employer has not reported the work-related accident to Labour Department. The Labour Department will then follow up the case.